I have been busy sewing and trying hard not to fret about my Samsung Tablet. After a software upgrade it wouldn't connect to the Wi-Fi so I couldn't blog - Catastrophe!!
It was sent to tablet hospital for repair and released back into my care yesterday - Joy!!
Euphoria didn't last long - the problem is back again - black mood again!!
Before it gets re-admitted I managed to take some photos and sync them to my PC so I can at least show you what I've been up to.
After the success of the navy trouser fit, I was spurred into using a strange green fabric I had to make a second pair. I decided to try a bit of design by using a scrap of dark teal to make them look distinctive. I also used a couple of self covered buttons [my first attempt] to help the concept along.
Like all patterns when you make them the first time there are things you tell yourself you will do differently or modify slightly 'next time', well the result is three pairs of trousers in one month.
I lined the pockets with some luxurious lilac silky lining fabric which makes them feel very expensive when you put your hand in.